Laser Therapy Caps from Authorized Miami Physicians
Dr. Bernard Nusbaum and Dr. Paul Rose are pleased to offer the Capillus272™ low level laser therapy (LLLT) cap at the Hair Transplant Institute of Miami, located in Coral Gables. Now, patients can take advantage of this powerful FDA cleared home-use laser device for creating thicker, stronger, and more resilient hair. Whether nourishing hair in preparation for transplant surgery or simply helping post-transplant hair to “take,” the Capillus272 provides professional-strength laser treatment that is safe, proven, and effective when treating androgenic alopecia.
FDA Clearance. The Capillus272 has been cleared by the FDA for the treatment of androgenic alopecia. For more information, visit this page on FDA cleared laser caps (link opens in a new window).
Capillus272™ Home-Use Laser Therapy Cap
The most powerful laser device for thinning hair, the Capillus272 uses low-level light therapy to re-energize hair for thicker, fuller, healthier hair. The Capillus272 mobile device can be used at home or while carrying on with your day, without disrupting your routine. Lasers are hard at work under your cap, while you go about your activities, striving to improve hair quality and restore your hair.
Capillus272 is often recommended for use alongside other hair restoration treatments, including hair transplant, topical treatments (Rogaine®), and prescription medications (Propecia®).
For hair transplant patients, the Capillus272 is used as a tool to maintain transplanted hair. In just a few at-home sessions each week, the Capillus272 has been shown to improve hair strength and prevent it from thinning over time. It also aims to keep the hair surrounding the transplanted hair healthy, as well as reducing inflammation after hair transplantation.
Important Disclaimer: Capillus272 is available through authorized physician resellers only. Do not attempt to purchase Capillus272 or other laser therapy caps from Internet retailers like eBay, Alibaba, and Amazon. Purchasing these products without the guidance of a licensed medical professional can be ineffective and dangerous. Contact us to learn more about our status as an authorized Capillus physician reseller, or to request more information on low level laser therapy for hair loss.
Why Choose Capillus™ Over Other LLLT Products?
Capillus272 is not the only home-use LLLT product available to men and women who suffer with hair loss. In fact, there are a variety of other comb and “laser dome” products that use similar technology. One of the biggest advantages of the Capillus272 is its laser count; this laser therapy cap features 272 lasers, which is the most of any laser cap on the market. Below are additional reasons why our Miami patients choose the Capillus272 over other laser hair therapy devices:
- Clean. Unlike topical foams, the Capillus272 is a clean method of hair restoration that does not wet hair during use.
- Convenient. Laser insert fits inside your favorite hat or baseball cap, enabling convenient treatment on your own terms. Capillus272 is also battery-operated, giving you the freedom to indulge in laser therapy at home, on the road, and even on vacation.
- Comfortable. The Capillus272 uses cool lasers that cannot be felt. Simply wear the cap, and enjoy a safe and effective hair treatment that is extremely comfortable.
- Non-invasive. The Capillus272 is non-invasive and non-pharmaceutical.
- Physician-managed. Hair Transplant Institute of Miami is an authorized Capillus reseller, ensuring that patients receive personalized hair loss diagnosis, LLLT treatment recommendation, and authentic laser therapy caps that are cleared by the FDA for treatment of androgenic alopecia.
Request More Information on Laser Therapy Caps in Miami
For more information on the Capillus272 laser cap, contact the Hair Transplant Institute of Miami online or call directly at 305-925-0222.