This Thursday, the Hair Transplant Institute of Miami will join Monica Fonseca and Raul Garcia for a special online magazine show on CNET Español!
During the show, Dr. Bernard Nusbaum and Dr. Paul Rose will present the ARTAS® hair transplant system, the first-ever hair transplant robot that has been approved by the FDA for use in follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedures.
Readers are invited to tune-in for this exciting segment to learn more about the revolutionary new ARTAS® robot while viewing a real patient procedure performed right here in our Miami hair clinic.
Tune In: Visit this link to watch this exclusive on CNET Español.
ARTAS® Hair Transplant Robot in Miami
At the end of 2012, the Hair Transplant Institute became 1 of fewer than 20 hair restoration clinics nationwide to offer the ARTAS® robot for FUE procedures. Since that time, the new technology has received a warm welcome from the men and women who visit our clinic for hair loss consultation and treatment.
There are many reasons why patients—both men and women—love the new ARTAS® system. A few include:
- Greater Precision: The ARTAS® calculates and re-calculates vital metrics for donor hair extraction with micron-level precision at up to 50 times each second. As a result, donor hair is extracted with maximum potential for survival and natural growth.
- Improved Accuracy: With high-resolution imagery and a precision-based robotic arm, surgeons are able to locate and extract donor hairs with greater accuracy than ever before. This improves the survivability of follicular units during the procedure, and it keeps the donor area looking natural post-procedure.
- Comfort: ARTAS® is minimally invasive, and the procedure involves less pain and discomfort than a trip to the dentist.
- No Linear Scar: Since the ARTAS® utilizes FUE, donor hairs are extracted and transplanted without creating a linear donor scar. As a result, patients are free to wear short hair cuts without showing scars or other signs that a transplant has been performed.
- Physician Assisted: During the procedure, a trained surgeon uses the robotic technology to assist in identifying and extracting donor hair. Following extraction, hair is expertly implanted by hand to restore areas of thinning or balding scalp. If the thought of a robot performing a procedure on your scalp seems scary, you may rest assured that you are always in the caring and highly skilled hands of an expert surgeon at our Institute.
ARTAS® Procedure Before & After Photos
ARTAS® before and after photos provide a clear illustration of just how powerful and transformational the technology can be. Click here to see before and after ARTAS photos of Vincent, an actual patient who had his hairline successfully restored quickly and comfortably.
More on CNET Español
CNET has created CNET Español with Spanish users in mind, paying close attention to those topics that matter most to Spanish speakers in both the United States and abroad.
“For years, readers have asked me when CNET would publish our reviews, news, and videos in Spanish,” writes Lindsey Turrentine, Editor-in_Chief of CNET Reviews. “That time is now.”
According to Ms. Turrentine, the new Spanish sister site has been designed for those who love the language, as well as technology information, reviews, tutorials, and editorials. From documenting the 20 most influential Hispanics in technology, to producing a complete and user-friendly guide to making calls abroad from a smartphone device, CNET Español is poised to become an authoritative and valuable resource for Spanish speakers online.
Schedule an ARTAS® Appointment in Miami, Florida
To learn more about the ARTAS® procedures in Miami, Florida, please contact our institute online or call our front desk directly at toll free 1-877-443-9070.