It is our pleasure to announce that the ARTAS® System for advanced hair restoration is set to arrive at the Hair Transplant Institute of Miami in early October. The ARTAS System seamlessly combines the use of advanced robotics and high-resolution digital imaging to provide our hair transplant surgeons with the absolute best tool for conducting transplants with unparalleled precision. That’s fabulous news for the millions of men and women who suffer with hair loss, as the ARTAS System aims to deliver a comfortable procedure designed to produce exceptionally beautiful and natural-looking results.
The ARTAS System: Hair Restoration, Redefined™
Now you can have a permanent and natural looking solution for hair loss. And nobody has to know you’ve had treatment. With the ARTAS Procedure, the most advanced technology and precision robotics are utilized to produce fuller, healthier looking hair. Permanent hair from the back of the head is transplanted into thinning areas where it grows just as naturally as before. After the Procedure, you will have natural looking hair—your own hair—that you may confidently wear in any style you choose.
The ARTAS Procedure, Step-by-Step
- The area of the scalp to be used for transplantation is trimmed so it can be digitized by the ARTAS System. The doctor will apply a local anesthetic. A skin tensioner is placed on the scalp so that the System can accurately locate and harvest the hair in its natural groupings.
- The ARTAS System digitally maps the area, analyzing the position of each natural grouping of hair.
- With the doctor’s guidance, the System harvests donor hair in a random fashion, so that the area retains its original appearance. The above process is repeated until the desired amount of hair is acquired.
- The grafts are then transplanted into the desired areas of the scalp, according to your physician’s design. These implanted grafts grow as permanent hair.
- Most patients quickly return to their normal activities, often within a day or two.
- After a week, both the donor and recipient areas should have a similar appearance as before the procedure.
- At approximately six months, most patients enjoy a noticeable improvement.
- By nine months, they can experience natural-looking hair that will last a lifetime.
Contact Our Institute to Learn More
To learn more about the ARTAS System, schedule an appointment online or call our front desk directly at toll free 1-877-443-9070.