Why We Choose Capillus Over Theradome for Hair Loss Treatment
Low-level laser therapy, also known as LLLT, is a popular, non-invasive hair restoration treatment for both men and women alike. With a variety of LLLT products on the market, it might be difficult to choose the one right for you. At Miami Hair, we prioritize our patients’ comfort, lifestyle, and results more than anything, which is why we choose Capillus as our provider of LLLT caps.
Low-level laser therapy is used for multiple ailments, including arthritis, chronic neck pain, joint disorders, and osteoarthritis. Perhaps it’s most obvious effects are on the head, where LLLT can help regenerate inactive hair follicles to reverse the signs of thinning and balding.
To better understand LLLT and why Capillus is the clear choice in laser cap manufacturers, it’s pertinent to understand the specifications of Capillus versus other competitors, including Theradome.
Capillus272 Versus Other Devices
Capillus supplies Miami Hair with the most advanced form of at-home LLLT – a discreet, comfortable, and convenient laser cap. The Capillus272 has grown in popularity of the past few years because of it’s effectiveness and ease of use, and we at Miami Hair are proud to offer our patients this revolutionary device as a supplement to their hair restoration surgery or as a standalone treatment.
With so many other LLLT devices, it’s difficult to choose just one. But Capillus comes out as the clear winner when compared to other similar laser caps. Here are some reasons why:
- The Capillus272 has more lasers than any other cap on the market, including Theradome, making it the strongest device available today.
- Capillus’ innovative design also hits the head further down in the front than Theradome, allowing the lasers to target the upper forehead area for more natural, attractive hair growth.
- Losing hair can sometimes cause anxiety and shame, but Capillus patients can rest assured their treatment is discreet. Capillus inserts into virtually any baseball or sun hat, while Theradome and other “laser helmets” are bulkier and obvious looking devices. Unless you’re a fan of Star Wars, Theradome is not an accessory you want to sport outside of the home.
- Capillus has FDA-clearance for both Capillus272 and Capillus82, allowing hair loss sufferers to feel safe in the restoration process. Because these are at-home devices, FDA-clearance only furthers the comfort level at which patients feel with operating LLLT caps on a regular basis.
- Capillus has been shown to improve hair counts by 51% compared to placebo device. The low-level laser diodes in Capillus devices directly target hair follicles, making it a great option for all hair loss sufferers.
Capillus at Miami Hair
If you’re interested in undergoing low-level laser therapy treatment for your hair loss, we’re happy to examine your condition and determine if you’re a candidate for Capillus. Because it’s such a safe, practical device, most hair loss sufferers are candidates for the Capillus272, regardless of their hair loss cause or stage.
Important Disclaimer: Do not attempt to purchase Capillus272 or other laser therapy caps from online retailers. Licensed medical professionals are the only parties who have the tools required to safely distribute LLLT devices. Contact us to learn more information on low-level laser therapy for hair loss.