Plan to spend the night of the procedure in Miami. There are several fine hotels in the vicinity of our office. You’ll need to return to our office for a 20-30 minute visit the next morning. We’ll check the results and give you a proper shampoo before sending you on your way.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What is follicular unit extraction (FUE) and how is it different from follicular unit transplantation (FUT)?
- What qualifies a female as a good candidate for hair transplantation?
- Will others be able to tell I’ve had a transplant?
- How soon can I resume normal activity?
- What can I expect after the procedure
- Is the procedure painful?
- Am I allowed to take medications prior to surgery?
- If I don’t reside locally, how long do I need to stay in the Miami area?
- Do other factors besides the amount of hair in my donor area affect results?
- How long does the procedure take?
- When can I expect to see results?
- Does the transplanted hair fall out?
- Can the transplant be done with hair from another person?
- Why do you prefer follicular unit transplantation to other procedures?
- What is follicular unit transplantation?
- Am I ever too young or too old for a hair transplant?
- At what stage of hair loss is a transplant feasible?
- What Exactly is a Hair Transplant?