South Florida’s First ARTAS® Surgeons
Since 2012, the Hair Transplant Institute of Miami has revolutionized surgical hair restoration in South Florida with the ARTAS® system by Restoration™ Robotics.
ARTAS® is a minimally invasive, state-of-the-art procedure that uses digital mapping and robotics precision to select and harvest hair for transplantation (FUE). Following extraction, our surgeons use the ARTAS® to create a completely personalized map of transplant sites, into which follicular units are expertly grafted. Named the Mosaic® Hair Restoration, ISHRS Golden Follicle Award winners Drs. Nusbaum and Rose developed this novel transplant technique to mimic the unique follicular pattern of each individual patient. Because every adult has a hair pattern as unique as his or her fingerprint, only the Mosaic® Hair Restoration can achieve the most natural results.
Dr. Paul T. Rose, MD, JD is also a member of the Restoration Robotics Medical Advisory Board as the southeast representative physician.
ARTAS® Reviews and Testimonials
Watch as actors, business professionals, and other patients share their personal experience with ARTAS®.
What to Expect
2 Days Later. Patients enjoy a speedy and comfortable recovery after hair transplant with the ARTAS® system, returning to normal activities in as little as 2 days.
1 Week Later. Signs of the procedure nearly vanish after just 1 week, since ARTAS® uses minimally invasive technology to extract individual follicular units without creating a linear scar.
9 Months Later. In just 9 months after surgery, patients experience a newer, thicker, and natural head of hair that can last a lifetime.
Advantages of ARTAS® FUE and Hair Transplant
- Minimally invasive
- Greater precision, consistency and accuracy
- Quick recovery with less post-op discomfort
- No Linear Scarring: Wear your hair short, without exposing a long and linear scar.
- Improve Past Procedures: Using ARTAS®, linear scars from previous hair transplants are camouflaged to improve appearance.
- Plan, Track, and Improve: With the ARTAS Hair Studio®, surgeons and patients gain invaluable insight to create a fully customized long-term hair restoration plan.
Visualize Your Results with ARTAS Hair Studio®
See it, before you get it. With the ARTAS Hair Studio®, our surgeons show you 3-dimensional renderings of potential results, created from your personal photographs.
Plan and track progress. Hair loss is a progressive and life long condition. Using the ARTAS Hair Studio®, our surgeons develop a comprehensive and personalized hair restoration plan that evolves with you over time. Using advanced digital imaging and micron-level precision, this leading technology helps surgeons track current, completed, and future procedures while planning for the progression of pattern baldness.
- Current Procedure: Identify healthy donor hair while mapping transplant sites.
- Completed Procedures: Track and managed previous donor and recipient areas.
- Future Procedures: Anticipate the progression of hair loss, and preserve donor hair for use in future procedures as-needed.
Before & After Photos
Schedule an ARTAS® Consultation
At the Hair Transplant Institute of Miami, Drs. Bernard Nusbaum and Paul Rose have developed the most comprehensive approach for evaluating and treating patients with hair loss, while providing the very latest in surgical techniques at our state-of-the art facility.
We are pleased to offer follicular unit extraction (FUE) and the Mosaic® Hair Restoration with the revolutionary ARTAS® system and ARTAS Hair Studio®. For more information, complete the appointment form above or call our clinic directly at 305-925-0222.